Ticks and flea treatment

This year has been the worst!
One of our dogs seems to be a magnet for ticks.
We have tried several natural and over the counter treatments.  He still gets them. I check him just about every night before bed.  So I turned his collar into a essential oils flea and tick collar.

3 drops each and directly on his collar
Lemon grass
Eucalyptus
Peppermint
Citronella

He smells awesome!  Makes up for the Corgi pushy personality.
He is such a loveable oaf.  I was sad and sorry for him tonight.  One of those rotten bugs got in his ear.  I got it out, but our buddy's ear bled a lot and it hurt.  I didn't have a dilution of   to put on it so I just held pressure like he was a human until it clotted.  Thank goodness that was quick.

I have also done a Diotomatious Eath and baking soda treatment with essential oils for our carpet.


Today 7/15 I am happy to report that we are successfull fighting the resistant tics that have given us so much trouble with our Corgi Carmel.  I found 3 in my search instead of 10-12 or more.  He has to feel better and be so much happier.

Updates to follow!

Comments