Congested day- monsoon winds kicking up-

7-18-17. Allergies & Congestion: I woke up today feeling a little congested, and as the day is progressing it's getting worse. The weather report is set for monsoon winds and storm. I am out today for hubby's doctor appointment and wearing my pm2.5 mask. I don't have the extra filter in it because it's just to hot for that. Cpap: I picked up a different mask yesterday, and like it better than the nose pillows. The setting on my cpap machine is at a minimum 5 to max of 18. Well to me it feels like the 5 to start is blowing my brains out and filling my eustaition tubes causing my ears to be in pain and full of air. This new mask just lips over my mouth and up under my nose. That way if I mouth breathe because of the crusties I get in my right sinus cavity from my sinus surgery in 2003 I can still breathe out of my mouth and "be compliant." Essential Oils: Haven't defused any oils today yet, but will when we get home. I have a old empty bottle of peppermint oil in my purse and will just sniff that off and on until then.

Comments